Thank you for the opportunity to serve your patient base with excellent in-home respiratory care services.
At Home Respiration Care is a full service respiratory care company that provides in-home care for patients who suffer from any of a number of respiratory ailments, such as Asthma, Bronchitis, COPD, Emphysema and Shortness of Breath, among others, following discharge from a hospital or clinic.
Our Respiratory Therapists must have a minimum of 2 years clinical and adult intensive care experience. In addition all staff therapists have their: Respiratory Care Practitioner’s license by the Respiratory Care Board of California, basic life support card, pediatric advance life support card, neonatal resuscitation program provider card, and advanced cardiovascular life support card.
We are able to offer the following full range of treatment and therapeutic options, among others:
- Cardio-Pulmonary Health Classes and Smoking Awareness dangers
- Oxygen Therapy
- Hand held Nebulization
- Mechanical Ventilation
- Chest Physiotherapy
- Setup & Management & Troubleshooting
- Pulse Oximeter Monitoring
- Bilevel Positive Pressure Ventilator/CPAP-setup and Management
- Airway Secretion Clearance
- Instruction on proper breathing techniques